Monday, January 12, 2009

We received the results

of the fluid around mom's lungs. It indeed had cancer. Mom now has Stage IV PPC. She just can't seem to catch a break!

Dad's down...the first time since the beginning and I think we're all trying not to think of the percentages and such that we know that comes with Stage 4 ovarian cancer. I'm just really wishing mom and dad lived closer. I want all the time I can have with the both of them. Short visits don't happen, which means the visits aren't very often.

I don't have a lot more to add. I just felt as if you needed an update.

Heather

2 comments:

Nancy said...

*hug* I'm so sorry Heather. Know that we're thinking of you and offer whatever we can to help.

Rachael said...

Heather, I'm so very sorry. I know you are surrounded by loving family and friends, and I hope you are feeling all the support you need.

I am continuing to pray, daily, for your family.