Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Our new baby

Brian has been wanting a trailer for us to be able to go on more vacations. We have had several years where we have been working on the house, and now it's time to venture out as a family. First trip? My family reunion in Missouri. We are also hoping to camp at the Ozark's if Brian and I can get the extra time off.

After looking around, I started to get excited. No more windy days blowing through the pop up camper. Now, I loved my in-laws pop up. It allowed us to go camping when the boys were small, and it was a lot of fun. As the boys are getting bigger, however, we are on each other with every step. Having a 6'4" tall son makes this even more important. Gotta spread out! This unit allows us to move around a bit. It's a Jayco 29BH which means it's 29' long and has bunks in it. A bunk in the back with twin on top and double on bottom. A large couch that folds out to a bed and the queen on the other side. Comes with shower, toilet and sink along with a kitchen. Could sleep 9 if really needed. It had everything we wanted except an outside grill, which I am sure Brian will be looking at soon. :)

I AM SO EXCITED!!! We get to bring her home on Friday! These are the dealership photos. I am sure I will be taking more. lol





No comments: