Tuesday, May 12, 2009

You all might think I'm crazy

This past month has been difficult. With Corrin home everyday and supposively working, I have to keep an eye on him at all times. He continuously is not doing the work that he is supposed to do and I am very tired of having to remind him to do it. Schoolwork or die, kid. Schoolwork or die.

Today, I told him I'm not nagging him anymore. (Well, Brian told him we wouldn't nag anymore).

I'm ready for this school year to be over (this is the part where you tell me I'm crazy). I'm still only working Tuesday's, Thursday's and Saturday's at Picadilly, but the days that I do work are so hectic. I'm ready to have a couple of days a week where I'm not running around in the mornings trying to get all of the stuff that I need to get done...done. Getting the boys ready for school, breakfast made, dog fed, watering plants, emptying dishwasher, doing a load of laundry...it's enough to make me ill.

Summer should be fun. I plan on taking the boys swimming quite a bit because Riordan still needs lots of practice. We have more kids on the block, so hopefully Daegan will have plenty of friends to choose from to play with daily rather than just hoping his one friend is available. i know the boys will be fighting constantly, but will be using the "get outside!!" that my own mother used on me when I was a child. Hey, I survived and am tougher because of it..heh, heh.

I think I just need a couple of days off from doing anything, but I'm realistic and I know that can't happen during this time of year!!

Laundry, anyone?

No comments: