Saturday, October 25, 2008

Control...or lack of

Why do I constantly worry about things that I have absolutely no control over?
I've tried to stay busy today. Planting all of the bulbs that were mailed to me when I was on vacation. Cleaned the house like mad yesterday because when I clean, I have control over the situation. If I sit and do nothing, the loss of control overwhelms me. I even watched a scary movie last night in hopes that I would think of it, rather than our current situation.

Only a few more days, and then we'll know for sure. I know even though he says he's not worried, he worries. I can talk and think of nothing else.

2 comments:

Cari said...

I do the same thing. I hate feeling powerless.

Angela said...

Please let me know as soon as you find out. I'll be thinking about both of you tomorrow. No matter what happens, we'll find a way to get through it. You guys aren't on your own here. Love you!!