Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bloomin' Tuesday!

Today is Bloomin' Tuesday and I have a two part blog that I will share half this week and then half next week. I had the pleasure of visiting the Betty Ford Alpine Gardens in Vail, CO last week and I was in HEAVEN. If you haven't had a chance to go visit the mountains in the summer, please do so! The wildflowers were in abundance, the weather perfect and the gardens were divine! Here are just a few shots that I took of the Alpine Gardens. Thanks to Jean for providing a chance to share some amazing flower pics! Go to Jean's site to check out what's blooming across the world.
















Next week are some shots that I took at 10,500 ft up on Vail Pass!

10 comments:

Darla said...

That is beautiful. I can only imagine it in person!!

Brian said...

You should link to the gardens' website in your post...

http://www.bettyfordalpinegardens.org/

Heather said...

Thanks, baby!

Aiyana said...

What a beautiful garden in Vail. It looks so green and colorful, and the weather looks like it would be delightful!
Aiyana

Anonymous said...

Wow, great shots! I love the waterfall photos too. :)

Suzanne said...

Oh my goodness -- those photos are so beautiful! I haven't been to this location in Colorado. Must get there for a weekend get-away.

PS - Thanks for the advice on the Virginia creeper!

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful garden. Looking forward to seeing the pictures from the higher elevation!

Elena said...

Wow, those are gorgeous gardens! Thanks for sharing!

Jean said...

What a beautiful place to visit! I love the natural look and these shots are perfect! Thanks! Jean

Roses and Lilacs said...

Hi Heather, I enjoyed your photos. It's unlikely I'll visit those gardens anytime soon, but it was fun seeing them on your site. In fact I haven't even visited the botanic gardens nearer to my home. Just seems there is never enough time...
Marnie