Friday, April 10, 2009

I planted, planted, planted!!

Today was an awesome 63 degree day. Perfect weather to divide (even more) plants, move plants that weren't in the right spot, and plant the new plants I bought today. Tee hee!

Here's the list of the new ones:

Echinacea Sunrise


Veronica 'Reavis' Crystal River


Malva Sylvestris Zebrina


Baptisia False Indigo


I also moved my centaurea, my lone surviving Bridges Penstemon and divided my Solidago and Rudbeckia. I am slowly filling in the holes that were noticeable last year. I also bought a couple of perennials for the only shady part of my gardens...and am finally visualizing what I want it to look like. Pictures will come...later in the season!

2 comments:

Drift said...

beautiful....

It's just us said...

I Am glad you got to do something for you. Can't wait to see your yard when it is in full bloom.