Sunday, January 10, 2010

For those that travel from blotanical

I feel like I'm a bit of a liar as you visit my site. I am a HUGE gardener, love everything about it, work at a nursery and during the spring through fall months, my blog is pretty much ALL about gardening. However, I also live in Colorado where there is not a lot going on in my gardens (read...nothing) the months of November through March, so I tend to talk about my family, other things happening in my life, friends and just about nothing. If you are visiting, please look under the topics, and you might find what you're looking for. I have tried to get better and label them appropriately, but am a busy mother of three and haven't had time to finish all of them. Welcome to this webpage! Come back and visit in March! :)

No comments: